National Museum of the American Indian
4th Street and Independence Avenue, SW
Enter the National Museum of the American Indian from
Independence Avenue. The Rasmuson Theater is on the
left on the first level.
- L’Enfant Plaza station, Blue/Orange/Silver or Green/Yellow Lines
- Exit at 7th Street and Maryland Avenue. Follow Maryland Avenue towards Independence Avenue
and the Smithsonian Museums.
- The Museum of the American Indian is on the corner of 4th Street and Independence Avenue.
- The museum does not have parking.
- Parking is available by meter on the surrounding streets and in local paid parking garages.